RE: [EXT] Re: linux-next: build failure after merge of the scsi-mkp tree

Hi Martin,

I have a fix for the CONFIG_NVME_FC enable check.
And I was planning to post other fixes for qla_iocb.c sparse warning and
usage of raw_smp_processor_id fix together.

In the interest of time, I will post these fixes individually.

Thanks,
Nilesh