Re: linux-next: build warning after merge of the mm-stable tree

On Tue, Aug 22, 2023 at 09:52:43AM -0700, Andrew Morton wrote:
> Seems we removed the last /** comment from hugetlb.c.

Heh, yeah, two of my own patches colliding.  That's what I get for
working on the mm in two different git trees at the same time.

> otoh, hugetlb.c has undocumented EXPORT_SYMBOLs, so a nice
> fix would be to document at least those interfaces....

Ask and ye shall receive.  I decided not to document
linear_hugepage_index() since Sidhartha is deleting the only
user of it, and it was never an interface that was widely used.
Hopefully we're rid of PageHuge sometime soon.