Re: linux-next: duplicate patch in the pinctrl-intel-fixes tree

On Sun, Feb 12, 2023 at 10:06 PM Stephen Rothwell <sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The following commit is also in Linus Torvalds' tree as a different commit
> (but the same patch):
>
>   a13bbd841bf8 ("pinctrl: intel: Restore the pins that used to be in Direct IRQ mode")
>
> This is commit
>
>   a8520be3ffef ("pinctrl: intel: Restore the pins that used to be in Direct IRQ mode")
>
> in Linus' tree.

This is really weird because my only copy of that patch was on the fixes branch
and that is what I sent to Torvalds.

When I check my tag pinctrl-v6.2-3 it's like this:

commit a8520be3ffef3d25b53bf171a7ebe17ee0154175 (HEAD, tag: pinctrl-v6.2-3)