request to add branch/tag to linux-next

Hi Stephen,

I'm working on some potentially disruptive changes that could really
benefit from being in -next. Linus suggested I accumulate these
changes in a separate branch for that. Currently that's here:

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/zx2c4/linux.git branch
unsigned-char

I'm not sure how automated your setup is. Would it make sense to add
that branch explicitly, or to add a "for-next" branch/tag, which you
can grab if it exists and skip if it's gone?

Jason