Re: linux-next: Tree for Jul 14

(Moving Stephen, linux-next, and lkml to bcc)

On Thu, Jul 14, 2022 at 9:22 AM Sudip Mukherjee
<sudipm.mukherjee@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Nathan,
>
> On Thu, Jul 14, 2022 at 5:05 PM Nathan Chancellor <nathan@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Sudip,

> > for any clang related issues so that we can get them taken care of ASAP,
> > we have a MAINTAINERS entry for a reason :) thank you for testing with
> > clang; the more people that use it, hopefully the easier it will be to
> > get things unbroken.
>
> Sure. I run arm, arm64, powerpc and x86_64 allmodconfigs with clang
> (along with gcc) every night for mainline, started with linux-next
> from today. Trying to setup the mips build also, I will mail llvm list
> asking for help with the mips build.
> Currently I only monitor the clang output from x86_64 as thats the one
> which builds. If you want I can send the other reports also.

Hi Sudip!
Right on, nice to hear from you.  Consider filing bugs in our issue tracker
https://github.com/ClangBuiltLinux/linux/issues (consider taking a
peak to see which are already known issues and commenting on those
rather than filing new ones, time permitting), and joining our meeting
(next one in two weeks) see https://clangbuiltlinux.github.io/ for
calendar invite and meeting link.

> I have added Lukas if you both think
> it will be good to collaborate.

Ah, yeah, Lukas is an old friend. Hi Lukas!
--
Thanks,
~Nick Desaulniers