Re: linux-next: build warnings after merge of the tty tree

On Wed, 11 May 2022, Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> After merging the tty tree, yesterday's linux-next build (htmldocs) produced
> these warnings:

 Umm, sorry about that.  I wasn't even aware files under Documentation/
are meant to be processed somehow other than through eyeballs nowadays!

 I'll see how to fix the file up and will make the necessary corrections,
but how shall I post the update?  A replacement patch or an incremental
change?

 Thanks for letting me know.

  Maciej