HTE tree for linux-next

Hi Stephen,

Dipen has been working on a new subsystem for hardware timestamping and
Linus Walleij suggested to put it in linux-next to give it a bit of soak
time before we propose it for inclusion in mainline.

To simplify things, I've pushed a branch with the patches to the Tegra
repository for now, but longer term the plan is to get Dipen set up with
the necessary keys to maintain this in a separate tree.

	git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tegra/linux.git#hte/for-next

Can you add this to the list of trees for linux-next?

Thanks,
Thierry