Re: linux-next: manual merge of the ftrace tree with Linus' tree

On Tue, 15 Dec 2020 07:37:25 +1100
Stephen Rothwell <sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > + 			check_buffer(cpu_buffer, info, CHECK_FULL_PAGE);
> >   		return rb_move_tail(cpu_buffer, tail, info);
> >   	}
> >

> Just a reminder that this conflict still exists.

Thanks for the reminder. Both updates were done by me, and I assumed that
the fix was trivial enough for Linus to figure out.

But I'll try to remember to include a note about it before sending to Linus.

Cheers,

-- Steve