linux-next: manual merge of the btrfs tree with Linus' tree

Hi all,

Please do *not* rebase/rewrite your linux-next included tree and then
immediately send it to Linus.  Or if you do, the please also update
what you have in linux-next (so you can sneak it past me :-().
(mutter, mutter, unnecessary conflicts :-().

I have dropped the brtfs tree from linux-next today.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell