Re: [REGRESSION] kselftest: next-20200915

Shuah,

The report sent was meant to be a general summary, rather than a deep
dive, of the results. Most of that information can be gathered by
viewing the test details.

>     * Test details:
>     https://qa-reports.linaro.org/lkft/linux-next-master/build/next-20200915

If you open that link in a web browser, there are a number of ways to
dig down into the results. If you have questions about the best ways
to do this, please let me know.

Maybe that isn't the best way? I'm very open to feedback. I just tried
to best copy the previous report that was being sent out to start.

Please feel free to ask any questions you have or provide me with
feedback. I'm here to help.

Thanks,

Justin