Re: Request to add linux-kselftest test branch

On 9/26/19 9:05 AM, Mark Brown wrote:
On Wed, Sep 25, 2019 at 01:30:15PM -0600, Shuah Khan wrote:

Please add the following linux-kselftest test branch to linux-next.

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/shuah/linux-kselftest.git/log/?h=test

please let me know if you have questions.

OK, I've added that now - I did actually merge it in by hand
yesterday too.  It looks like it's for kunit so I guess Brendan
should be in the CC list for any issues too?  Hopefully Stephen
will see these mails when he gets back but it's worth checking
and following up to make sure that he picks it up after he gets
back on the 30th.

Great. I forgot to include Brendan. Thanks for adding him.

thanks,
-- Shuah