Re: linux-next: Signed-off-by missing for commit in the regulator tree

Hi,

On Wed, Nov 21, 2018 at 12:39 PM Doug Anderson <dianders@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
> On Wed, Nov 21, 2018 at 12:25 PM Stephen Rothwell <sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Commit
> >
> >   fe115f7fd44b ("regulator: core: Only count load for enabled consumers")
> >
> > is missing a Signed-off-by from its author.
>
> Argh.  When I squashed two commits together I must have clobbered the
> Signed-off-by.  :(  Is there a suggested way that I can fix this?

Oh.  Actually it looks like my dumb commit message is to blame.  :(  I
used two dashes ("--") to separate parts of my patch description.
"git am" seems to think this means it's after the cut.  Thus my
"Signed-off-by" got cut off...

-Doug