Re: linux-next: build warnings after merge of the drm tree

Hi Eric,

On Fri, 02 Jun 2017 14:05:14 -0700 Eric Anholt <eric@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Not sure what's going on.  I see your "yesterday" list present, and not
> your "today" commit.

I just refetched the drm-misc tree and received no changes.  It is
still as I said in the previous email.  This tree is fetched from the
drm-misc-next branch of git://anongit.freedesktop.org/drm/drm-misc

The single commit currently in that branch was authored by "Caesar Wang
<wxt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>" and committed by "Mark Yao
<mark.yao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>" (both now cc'd).

--
Cheers,