linux-next: manual merge of the akpm tree with the vfs tree

Hi all,

Al let me know that he had put a newer version of the autofs patches
into his vfs tree, so I have dropped the following patches from the akpm
tree today:

  vfs: change d_manage() to take a struct path
  vfs: add path_is_mountpoint() helper
  vfs: fix boolreturn.cocci warnings
  vfs: add path_has_submounts()
  autofs: change autofs4_expire_wait() to take struct path
  autofs: change autofs4_wait() to take struct path
  autofs: use path_is_mountpoint() to fix unreliable d_mountpoint() checks
  autofs: use path_has_submounts() to fix unreliable have_submount() checks
  vfs: remove unused have_submounts() function
  vfs: merge path_is_mountpoint() and path_is_mountpoint_rcu()
  autofs: make struct path const in autofs4_dir_open()
  autofs: change struct path to const in autofs4_expire_wait() and autofs4_wait()
  vfs: change struct path to const in d_manage()
  vfs: constify path parameter of path_has_submounts()
  autofs: don't hold spinlock over direct mount expire
  vfs: make may_umount_tree() mount propagation aware
  vfs-make-may_umount_tree-mount-propogation-aware-checkpatch-fixes

I hope that was the correct ones.
--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell