Re: linux-integrity

On Fri, 2014-06-06 at 14:22 +1000, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi Mimi,
>
> On Thu, 05 Jun 2014 23:55:56 -0400 Mimi Zohar <zohar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Please include
> > git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/zohar/linux-integrity
>
> OK, it would be good to know what that tree is about

The linux-integrity measures, appraises and enforces local file
integrity, and audit logs file hashes based on policy.  The
linux-integrity subsystem is upstreamed and pulled into linux-next via
linux-security.  A suggestion was made to have the linux-integrity
subsystem pulled directly into linux-next.

> ... also it is
> really late for inclusion in v3.16 even - I generally do not add trees
> to linux-next during the merge window.  This does not mean I won't
> include it if you can convince me otherwise ...

8 patches, mostly bugs fixes, are queued to be upstreamed
http://marc.info/?l=linux-security-module&m=140128032831578&w=2
Please add the linux-integrity subsystem at the next feasible
opportunity.

thanks,

Mimi