Re: Please add my tree to linux-next

Hi Robert,

On Thu, 31 Oct 2013 20:39:44 +0100 Robert Richter <rric@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> please add my tree to linux-next:
>
>  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rric/linux.git for-next
>
> Preferable after the oprofile tree.
>
> This is a more general tree with stuff not related to oprofile.

It would be good to know what you intent to put into that tree.  Since it
is currently empty, I have not added it today - and since the merge
window will open before I do another linux-next release (after today's),
I will not add it until after v3.13-rc1 is released (unless you tell me
it will contain urgent stuff like bug fixes for v3.13).

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx