Re: linux-next: build failure after merge of the gpio-lw tree

Hi Shawn,

On Fri, 18 Jan 2013 16:02:13 +0800 Shawn Guo <shawn.guo@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> My bad, sorry for that.  I just sent a v2 in reply to this message
> for fixing the error.  I spent some time trying to install a ppc64
> toolchain for testing, but unfortunately with on luck.  So Stephen,
> I have to rely on linux-next to give it a test again.  Thanks.

Cross compilers suitable for building kernels are available at
http://www.kernel.org/pub/tools/crosstool/ .  However, in this case, you
probably just need to get the right combination of CONFIG options.  I
will give it a spin early next week.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx