Re: linux-next: comment in commit in the slave-dma tree (dmaengine: dw_dmac: Enhance device tree support)

Hi Vinod,

On Tue, 8 Jan 2013 00:17:35 -0800 Vinod Koul <vinod.koul@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I think I was trying to remove it. Anyway I have changed the commit to remove
> this and also another instance. So you should be happy about it :)

Thanks.  I would have been even happier if you had just added another
commit that removed them :-)  But I shan't be churlish.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx