ASoC on today's linux-next: dma_alloc_writecombine() failing at least on OMAP platforms

Hello,

I tried today's linux-next on OMAP platform and audio is not probing because
dma_alloc_writecombine() fails to get the area.
My linux-next from two days ago works OK and I don't see anything directly
connected to OMAP which can cause this failure.

Can someone try linux-next on non OMAP platform to see if
dma_alloc_writecombine() works there?

Meanwhile I'll try to find the reason why it fails for me.

Thanks,
Péter