linux-next: manual merge of the rcu tree with the tip tree

Hi Paul,

Today's linux-next merge of the rcu tree got a conflict in
kernel/sched/core.c between commit f319da0c6894 ("sched: Fix load avg vs
cpu-hotplug") from the tip tree and commit ead504e5600e ("sched: Fix load
avg vs cpu-hotplug") from the rcu tree.

These are 2 slightly different versions of the same patch :-( Same author
time, different commit times ...  The rcu tree version contains this
extra bit in the commit message:

"    [ paulmck: Move call to calc_load_migration to CPU_DEAD to avoid
     miscounting noted by Rakib. ]"

So I used it.  Let me know if this is not correct.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx