Re: Having a linux-next feed tree based on net-next

Hi Paul,

On Thu, 17 May 2012 19:33:02 -0400 Paul Gortmaker <paul.gortmaker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The commits for deleting the MCA support have a dependency
> on the net-next content from DaveM.  I checked your merge
> log and since you take the moduleh feed after merging the
> DaveM content, I don't think having the moduleh tree using
> a baseline from net-next should be an issue  Anyway just a
> heads up. If it causes you any grief, just drop the tree
> for today, and I'll feed those changes back in once DaveM's
> tree is merged to Linus' tree next week.

That should be fine since Dave never rebases his tree.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P.S. interesting cc address :-)  (I removed the quoted bit- it looked
like this: "linux-next >> \"linux-next@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx\"")