Re: ARM: fix build failure on ux500 in linux-next

On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 10:18 PM, Paul Gortmaker
<paul.gortmaker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> When I 1st saw this build failure, I thought it was me, because of the
> BUG() stuff.  But git bisect claims it comes from the arm-soc tree?

Hm yeah looks like that, but we cannot see which commit
I guess, just that it's the merge from ARM SoC?

> In any case, the fix is trivial and self evident, regardless of where
> it came from.  I can carry it in my bug-3.4 cleanup tree if need be.
> Let me know if you want me to do that.

Any way that solves the issue is fine with me, maybe Arnd/Olof
wants to apply it to the ARM SoC tree rather? If they don't say
anything, by all means please keep it in cleanup.

Yours,
Linus Walleij