Re: ARM context switch changes for -next

Hi Catalin,

On Tue, 3 Jan 2012 18:14:18 +0000 Catalin Marinas <catalin.marinas@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Could you please pull the branch below into -next? I'd like to give it a
> few weeks of exposure before sending an official pull request to
> Russell. One of the patches introduces a scheduler hook and Peter Z
> agreed with it. You may get a conflict in -next since some scheduler
> files have been renamed.

Do you expect this to be merged by Linus during the 3.3 merge window?  If
so, it s a bit late (I expect Linus to do the 3.2 release any time).  If
not, I would like not to add it to -next until after v3.3-rc1 is released
so that it doesn't complicate things for the merge window.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx