Re: Change of the bluetooth-next-2.6 tree

Hi Gustavo,

On Thu, 14 Oct 2010 21:18:17 -0300 "Gustavo F. Padovan" <padovan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I want to request the change of the bluetooth for -next stuff in linux
> tree. (didn't find other place better than this mailing list to request
> this :) The new tree is at
>
> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/padovan/bluetooth-next-2.6.git

Currently the bluetooth tree in linux-next is owned by Marcel - who is
also listed as the maintainer in the MAINTAINERS file.  I would need a
request from him (or an ack of this request) to change that.  Or some
other reason ...

Mind you, that tree was last updated in August.

I also think that Marcel used to get Dave Miller to merge his tree
instead of asking Linus' directly, so I guess Dave also needs to know
about this (unless he already does).
--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx