Re: Why is next changing constantly?

On 26.07.2010 11:25, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
Hi Piotr,

On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 11:11:34 +0200 Piotr Hosowicz<piotr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

I see linux-next row at kernel.org constatnly changing between 24 July
and todau 26 July. Why is that?

My guess would be that some of the git.kernel.org mirrors are out of date.

Which is the main one? I have a script sensing me an email about new versions and now it is flooding my inbox, I think I should use the main server.

Regards,

Piotr Hosowicz

--
TV: "Gruchała jest taka, że cieszy się z każdego pchnięcia."
NP: Patrick O'Hearn - Magnificent River