Re: linux-next: origin tree build warning

Hi Linus,

On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 16:34:37 -0800 (PST) Linus Torvalds <torvalds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Jan 2010, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> >
> > Today's linux-next build (powerpc allnoconfig) produced this warning:
>
> Does this trivial patch get rid of it?

Yep.

Tested-by: Stephen Rothwell <sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I did actually get this warning for all sorts of configs/architectures,
obviously, I just reported it against the first that popped up.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx