Changes to gregkh's kernel trees

Hi Stephen.

I've added a new tree to my kernel trees, the "staging.current" one.  It
works like the other "usb.current", "tty.current" and others in that it
contains patches from the staging tree that are going to be sent to
Linus for the "current" kernel release.

I've adjusted all of the NEXT_BASE tags in the series files to pull
from, and as always, it can all be found at:
	http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/gregkh/gregkh-2.6/

If you have any problems with this, please let me know.

thanks, and keep up the great work, it is much appreciated.

greg k-h