linux-next: kmemcheck tree

Hi,

It seems that we have fixed those syntax errors in the kmemcheck tree
now, could you please add kmemcheck back into the mix?

(I am not sure if perhaps it would be better to wait until the 2.6.30
comes out, as I don't think we'll make it for that one, and it would
only complicate things unnecessarily? Well, it's up to you :-))

Thanks,

Vegard