Re: linux-next: wireless tree build failure

Hi Johannes,

On Wed, 22 Apr 2009 10:59:06 +0200 Johannes Berg <johannes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Fun. Another rfkill problem. It'll get worse -- I have a complete rfkill
> rewrite in the pipeline. For this part it's easy, just remove
> user_claim_unsupported use from the driver.
>
> Any suggestions on how to handle the other merge problems?

Well, the best way (and I know this is simplistic and maybe difficult) is
to introduce the new rewrite alongside the old code and then slowly move
the clients of the API over.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx