Microblaze arch merging

Hi Stephen and others,

I am preparing first pack for Microblaze CPU (If you want to review I
can send bunch of patches very soon).
This pack was reviewed in past on LKML and of course I have done some
changes there and move to latest kernel code.

Could you tell me what the right way is for adding to Microblaze code to
linux-next for testing and merging?
I don't expect that microblaze code break any other arch because all the
code is in arch/microblaze folder + some minor changes in
Kconfig for drivers.

We have ready git server for pushing too.
What is the best way for you? Code based on current linus-head on based
on linux-next?

Thanks,
Michal

--
Michal Simek, Ing. (M.Eng)
PetaLogix - Linux Solutions for a Reconfigurable World