Re: linux-next test scripts

Hi Nico,

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 09:03:48AM +0100, Nico -telmich- Schottelius wrote:
> Uwe Kleine-König [Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 09:20:37PM +0100]:
> > Hello,
> >
> > On Fri, Feb 06, 2009 at 03:20:22PM +0100, Uwe Kleine-König wrote:
> > > I plan to setup something similar to linux-next for the Pengutronix test
> > > lab to build a tree that contains the work of all our developers for
> > > daily testing.
> > >
> > > It would be really great if I could take a look into your scripts to
> > > manage linux-next.  I tried searching the web for them, but without
> > > success.
> > >
> > > Are the scripts somewhere available without being found by me?  If yes,
> > > where are they, if not, do you can publish them somewhere?
> > After some more search I found the script by James Bottomley[1].
>
> I'm also maintaining some smaller scripts for maintaining all the
> kernel testing / building / installation stuff:
>
> http://git.schottelius.org/?p=nsbin;a=tree;f=linux;hb=HEAD
Thanks, but I think it doesn't include what I'm looking for.  You only
seem to build bleeding edge (in next-build.sh) but you don't merge
different trees before.

BTW, I don't see the reason for linux/fetch-branches.sh, why not rely on
git remote udpate?

Best regards
Uwe

--
Pengutronix e.K.                              | Uwe Kleine-König            |
Industrial Linux Solutions                    | http://www.pengutronix.de/  |