Re: linux-next: manual merge of the lblnet tree

Hi Jean,

On Mon, 8 Dec 2008 21:19:41 +0100 Jean Delvare <khali@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> All in all I don't think it really matters.
> Documentation/feature-removal-schedule.txt will always have conflicts
> by design, but it's only a text file and if it isn't totally up-to-date
> in linux-next, I doubt anybody cares. So I would vote for permanently
> ignoring conflicts to this file.

I still have to do something with the conflicts and fixing them (like
this one) is trivial and "git rerere" remembers them, so carrying them is
also trivial.  And, as you imply, it really doesn't matter if I get one
wrong. :-)

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx