Re: linux-next: v4l-dvb tree build failure

Hi Mauro,

On Tue, 2 Dec 2008 08:03:02 -0200 Mauro Carvalho Chehab <mchehab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I suspect you've pulled from my tree while I was testing it, or before my last
> update yesterday night. Anyway, I've re-merged my patches at my linux-next and
> tested. Everything seems to be ok now.

You should do things in this order:
	write, and test your own patches
	gather patches form other people
	make sure all the patches have been posted on some appropriate
		mailing list for review
	put all the patches in a private tree
	test
	publish the tree for linux-next (and others)

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx