Re: linux-next: manual merge of the acpi tree

> And if you pull Linus' tree into the acpi tree the conflict will go away
> as well ... but you (who understand the intention of the code) get to fix
> it up rather than me (who is guessing).

Your guess was correct -- the patch with the later commit time
was the correct one to keep.

This was my pilot error.  I updated the patch in my release tree
and so you got the updated patch via Linus.  But I failed to update
my test tree, so you got the old patch from my test tree.

I've just re-constituted my test branch, so the old patch is gone,
and with it this conflict.

thanks for pointing this out,
-Len