linux-next: trivial tree

Hi Stephen,

I have taken over trivial patches maintainership from Jesper. I will
process all the patches in Jesper's queue when he sends them over to me.
Could you please re-introduce trivial tree into linux-next lineup? It is
'for-next' branch of

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jikos/trivial.git for-next

Thanks.

--
Jiri Kosina