Re: linux-next: ftrace tree build failure

Hi Ingo,

On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 08:28:01 +0100 Ingo Molnar <mingo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> this fix is wrong - the intention of that line was to add a proper
> WARN(), not a WARN_ON(). Your change loses the message that WARN()
> prints.
>
> i posted a tested fix for this two days ago:
>
>   http://marc.info/?l=linux-kernel&m=122745649425646&w=2
>
> see it also below.

Yeah, Steve told me.  However, it might have been useful to tell the
wireless maintainer, the network maintainer and the original author (and
probably netdev - which I also left off).

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx