linux-next: cpu_alloc tree build failure

Hi Christoph,

I have dropped the cpu_alloc tree for today (it is my day for being hard
on people :-)) because it breaks the build on a few architectures and the
fix has been know since at least Nov 7 (when you published a patch that
doesn't appear in your tree).

If this is caused by an interaction with another tree (and I don't think
it is), let me know and I will carry the patch.  Otherwise you need to
fix the cpu_alloc tree.
--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx