Re: linux-next: manual merge of the rr tree

Hi Rusty, Dave,

On Fri, 14 Nov 2008 15:13:17 +1100 Stephen Rothwell <sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix.  However, netdev_priv()
> should be being used in the rr tree as it already exists in Linus' tree
> and is used elsewhere in virtio_net.c.

I guess the way forward (easiest for me :-)) is for Rusty's tree to use
netdev_priv() in that one last place in virtio_net.c and for Dave to
apply a patch to his tree that reverts just the virtio_net.c part of the
conflicting commit.

I think that will remove any conflict between the trees.  Thoughts?
--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx