Re: linux-next: manual merge of the creds tree

Quoting David Howells (dhowells@xxxxxxxxxx):
> Stephen Rothwell <sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > Today's linux-next merge of the creds tree got conflicts against the
> > security-testing tree (besides the two I tried to fix up).
> >
> > I have dropped it again for today.
> >
> > I think the only way forward is for you and James to come to some
> > arrangement.  Probably this will involve James merging your tree into his
> > and me removing creds as a separate tree from linux-next.
>
> We have come to an arrangement.  I'm fixing up my patches so that James can
> just stack them on top of his tree.  After that, you'll get them via James.

Please let me know when you have those - if they are done today, then
I'll try to port the userns patch tomorrow morning.  Otherwise, I'm
on vacation next week, and while I usually try to sneak in some lkml
reading, my wife has threatened to hide my laptop.

-serge