Re: linux-next: usb tree build failure

Hi Alexey,

The V4L/DVB and USB conflicts on linux-next are due to the merge of my tree
upstream, plus the conflict between Greg's original patch and the one on my
tree that were already merged.

No action is required from your side. It is just a matter of me and Greg to
update our trees.

Cheers,
Mauro

It it just a matter of me updating my linux-next tree.

--

Cheers,
Mauro