linux-next: revert of "debug: add notifier chain debugging"

Hi all,

I have reverted commit 16f9b13de93c8bfdac16b4d15577af2c132358ef ("debug:
add notifier chain debugging") for today hate typing thas it prevents Powerpc kernels
from booting.  There is (I think) a bug there (__devinit routines are not
put in the right section as pointed otu by David Woodhouse), but not a
fatal bug and the above commit makes it one.

Ingo, Arjan sent you a new version of this patch on Aug 27.

I will have a go at fixing the powerpc bug tomorrow.
--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx