Re: linux-next: build warning

Thanks Stephen,

My apologies for introducing the error.  This particular patch had not
undergone, final testing before making it to the linux-next tree (IE
checkpatch, boot regression, sparse, code inspection sanity).  It
accidentally got pushed while testing all the script changes from
"git-foo" to "git foo".

As a side note, checkpatch tells one to use strict_strtoul instead of
simple_strtoul, but they are obviously not "pin compatible". :-)

Cheers,
Jason.