Re: linux-next: ubifs tree build failure

Hi Artem,

On Tue, 12 Aug 2008 10:37:28 +0300 Artem Bityutskiy <Artem.Bityutskiy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I am not sure how to resolve things like this actually. I am planning to
> send ubifs-2.6.git upstream soon, so probably Christoph will be able to amend
> his stuff after this. Or any other suggestion?

That is the thing to do (assuming that Linus will take your tree) as it
will push the pain back onto the one making the API change ... and (as
you say) Christoph will be able to fix it up in his patch set.

/me wonders how many more of these we will get before the next merge window opens

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx