I want write more important things

 Hello,
I am interested in wrinting code in Linux kernel and I started write kernel modules. I have some basics about kernel development- I red Robert's Love book. My the biggest project with kernel code is simple module, which create char device which can execute commands as root. Actually I'm reading Linux device drivers 3rd edition. And I haven't any idea what I could doing. I have many ebooks about kernel, but I prefer learn by writing some code. Sorry for my banal question (propably you haven't many time), but when someone answer me, I will be very very thankful.