Re: linux kernel support for logitech g502 proteus

Hi Môshe van der Sterre,

Thanks for you answer.

This mouse can store keys in their internal memory but can also load
profiles from a local file.

When using profiles, keys are not stored in internal mouse memory. I had
tested it in other PC running Windows and when I disconnected from USB
and then connected to my PC running Linux verified that keys where not
being detected.

Only when I stored the keys in mouse memory (without using profile) I
could catch them using xev or showkey. This is why I think that could be
a missing feature for linux mouse module.