Re: Question on syslogd and syslog

Facilities of syslogd are associated to a particular file. So, in my
application there are 20 tasks which needs to have a separate log file
for every task. So, mapping every task to one facility fills my
requirement. So, this is the reason I want to extend the facilities of
level LOGLOCAL0-7.

Coming to previous question, the purpose is to fulfill the above requirement.

Thanks,
Sri.

--
Regards,