Re: Messaging

Hi Anil,

    Thanks for your response. There are many implementation of
messaging in kernel. I am looking for specific implementation of Linux
kernel.
So, If I am not wrong, from your structures you posted, it seems Linux
is implementing using file system. Lets make this an assumption and
post it to groups.

Please if anyone has idea of messaging implementation, please let us know.

Thanks,
Sri.

--
Regards,