Re: download file

Are you getting this error because address contains the & character,
that it's used by shell to start proccess in background,
you can easily download file with wget by putting double quotes in address:

wget "http://switch3.castup.net/cunet/gm.asp?ai=214&ar=1050wmv&ak=TY";

or use \& instead &, like this:

wget http://switch3.castup.net/cunet/gm.asp?ai=214\&ar=1050wmv\&ak=TY

Cheers;