From: linux-omap-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:linux-omap-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of mohammed shareef
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 7:34 AM
To: omap; linux-newbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: omap osk audio

Dear all,

I am working on omap osk. i want to enable audio on it. But am not able
to do that. The kernel boot log says it has initialized audio device.
but i am not able to configure the audio setting nor run some recording
code. the system hangs and i have to restart.

the kernel boot code says:

TLV320AIC23 I2C version 1.8 (10-Feb-2006) audio support initialized ALSA
device list:
 #0: OSK AIC23

i have created nodes:

# mknod /dev/mixer c 14 0