Re: Detect Stack Overflows?

Rajat,

There are some approaches to do that, most of them try to prevent in some
way the use of stack overflows to get code execution.

pax and exec-shield are two examples...

Also, I saw some projects related to create forge the syscall interruption
to analyze the program flow.

If you want to know something more specific, will be easier to give a
consistent reply for your question.

cya,

Rodrigo (BSDaemon).

--
http://www.kernelhacking.com/rodrigo

Kernel Hacking: If i really know, i can hack

GPG KeyID: 1FCEDEA1